Monday, September 7, 2009

not sure how I feel

Well, Greg's plane is scheduled to land in 5 hours and 5 minutes and I am not sure how I feel about it. While I can't go in to the details of why he is coming home early, it's just becoming a pain in my ass. I want to see him, don't get me wrong but I am not sure really what I am thinking or feelling. I am actually midly depressed that he is coming home early. I have so much going on in my head right now that I was really counting on that extra month to process all of my thoughts, feelings and emotions. It was one of the reasons I was looking forward to him deploying. We needed the break from each other so we could both think. He seems to think that since we had 6 weeks apart everything will be hunky dory when he comes home and I know better. I hate having to sweep the problems under the rug because he doesn't want to face them and that's what he wants to do again. According to him we should just pretend that we haven't had the problems we have had and just start new. Ok, easier said then done when we never dealt with the problems we had! I want to correct a problem before I try to move past it, but it seems like we never can or will. I am just going to go fucking crazy if I can't fix a problem that needs to be fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment