Saturday, July 18, 2009

I couldn't even imagine

I just watched a show on MTV (not a normal channel for me to watch) called 16 and Pregnant. This particular episode showed a couple giving their baby up for adoption. I can't even imagine how these 16 year olds are doing it. I couldn't even fathom giving my children as an adult, let alone a teenager. I don't even know these kids and I am so proud that they made a good decision for all the right reasons (they explained it in the show). They deserve so much credit for what they did. I kept waiting for them to change their minds and tehy never did waiver. It was just so hard to watch. I cried for them, and for the adoptive parents. It's amazing that some people can make really grown up decisions that are the hardest decision they will ever make in their lives. I don't know what I would do if I was ever in their position at their age. I just have so many thoughts going through my mind right now that don't make any sense. I can't stop crying. I am seriously just bawling my eyes out over this.

Ok, sorry for rambling, I just, I mean....wow, just wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment